Thursday, May 31, 2012

ST. GEORGE I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

So I guess this is two weeks late, but who cares. I wanted to go somewhere warm so I snagged my 17 year old brother Nate & we made the trip to St George to hang out with my Uncle Mark, Aunt Betsey & their two families. I love having relatives that live in warm places. Yes  I do.

FRIDAY >>>
We went searching & hiking around Snow Canyon. We actually got kind of lost and walked on some riverbed for an hour, where I also fried my shoulders.  It was fun to have some one-on-one time with my baby brother. He's so smart and interested in always learning more. He is pretty much a younger version of my dad. Kraig Jr.!



FRIDAY NIGHT >>>  Turned out to be Fathers & Sons campout, so my Aunt Elaine had a girls night already planned. I like a this very much. We shopped, we ate, we shopped, we ate... My two best purchases were a pair of Joe's Jeans for $3 @ the DI, and a sa-weet ceramic fish from TJ Maxx.


SATURDAY >>> There were only two things on my checklist for my St G. weekend. Go hiking, and lay out. And lay out I did. I am so good at laying out, I would love to be in a competition with you. Or make a friendship with you. I love laying out girfs.

Later I went to dinner with my Uncle & my Aunts. It was a right jolly good time. When we got back, Nate was laying in the most incriminating of poses. He was out!


All of these things, combined with the Eclipse, made for one of the best weekends this year!
I am totally scheming to move to St. George in a permanent way.

3 comments:

  1. What?? "move to St. George in a permanent way".... I hope tomorrows pool time will convince you other wise. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i really need to go to st. george! i always hear such great things! and these images are great!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo.... after watching your hair tutorial video, I decided we are twins.... and we need to be best friends :) haha Like I am not even joking... haha. My husband is from St. George, next time your there we all need to hang out :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.