Sunday, June 3, 2012

A BIKE RIDE AROUND MIDWAY

Last week I went up to Heber to visit all of my ancestor's graves, and naturally we packed our bikes! 
We ended up on a little bike trail in Midway. The weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t, and Midway is so beautiful, especially this time of year. I wanted to put on an apron and sing around the hills. 

I mean look at this covered bridge! Can you say charming?



and now, a series of unsuccessful pictures with my bike

 // decided I wanted my bike //

// ... //

// weird // 

// aaaaand not even looking at the camera //

 


 Memorial Day was another win in the record books. Good way to officially kick off the summer!

5 comments:

  1. That bridge is so cute! And you're jeans are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, this does look pretty dang fantastic.
    i also am loving your bike.
    my hubby and ilove love love bike rides.
    love your whole outfit.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome photos! Love your mint, chambray and stripes combo - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style is adorable and I am intrigued by your writing style. I wish I was as good of write as you! I am glad you stopped by my blog and now I am your newest follower :)

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so darling! my in-laws live up in midway..so my husband i love to get out of the city for the perfect escape! looks like you had fun

    cate @ wardrobes

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.