Friday, July 8, 2011

the bottom line


1.




2. My favorite parts of my body are my eyelashes.


3. I don't take kindly to interrupters of my sleep.


4. Handwritten notes are priceless.


5. Life's problems are usually solved with diet coke + lime.


6. I take my body for granted too often. It is incredible what it can do and I have been blessed with great health.


7. I didn't read my scriptures or pray (or blog for that matter) very consistently in May. Because maybe I was a little bit mad my life isn't working out on my very set schedule.


I woke up one morning and realized it's not my schedule to keep.

Turns out I am right on time. & have a lot of apologizing to do.



That pretty much sums up what's been on the bottom line of my thoughts this week.




have the best weekend! Summer really is the greatest.




HELLO! Let's not forget the fresh veggies.

courtesy of my parents' garden.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I loved this! Thanks Andrea, and apology accepted :) Kidding... I didn't notice actually. So true about the diet coke + lime. Thanks for teaching me that. And I know why you love your eyelashes, because they catch your sweat, yes they do, they do-o-do-o-doooo.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.