Sunday, July 10, 2011

lagoon

My employers had their annual lagoon day and we all got two free tickets. Tyler wasn't invited because he hates lagoon(it's driving a wedge). I invited my girf cath to live it up with me.

We really really enjoyed our time. Even though I seem to have contracted a mysterious rash from lagoona beach. Also the rides are much more frightening and dangerous than when we were kids.






frozen pink lemondades ya'all!



this ride is completely unsuitable for children! in fact, it is the source of my first nightmare.

BONUS: lagoon is also the source of my first "naked in public" dream. i actually peed on everyone from the paratrooper. why i love lagoon so much is beyond me!






1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to Lagoon since 9th grade. Part of me really wants to go back so I can wait another 9 years to go back. Ha! Love your maxi dress! You look adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.