Thursday, March 24, 2011

adventures in sewing: a wreath & a sheet.



I usually have Wednesdays off and I always try to do something to satisfy my creative outlet. Here are the products from the last couple weeks!

Last week...





I couldn't stand this side table any longer! I made a cover for it out of another sheet I got at savers.





What do you think?





Don't mind that I am still trying to decide what to put on top! I need a lamp.

This week....








I made a wreath like this for my mom last Christmas and I just couldn't resist one for myself!

I've been having fun testing my craftiness and hopefully you've had fun reading about it!


EXTRA EXTRA: I also took advantage of Amy's creative outlet yesterday @ the MAC counter.


I loved it.
She will make you feel like a beauty queen!!



Happy Thursday birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.