Sunday, September 19, 2010

the sweet tunes of summer


Top: Coco Rosie rockin' the mic
Above:Tyler & I at said concert for his birthday celebration


WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! I can't believe it's time to bid summer farewell, can you? I can't say that I'm completely ready for the switch, but I think my daily mantra "I'll be grateful for what I get" towards the change is working. a little bit.

Without further ado, I give you my summer soundtrack. I love music and I always associate songs and artists with nouns(people, places, things-get with it!).


{The artists I'll remember this summer by}

Lily Allen
The Submarines
The Blow
Ingrid Michealson
Coco Rosie
SeaWolf
Vampire Weekend
Kate Nash
Ratatat
The Weepies
Beach House
Camera Obscura
She & Him
Brandi Carlile
and......

Celine Dion & her 90's counter parts(think Bryan Adams and Mariah Carey). Don't hate!


Who's on your soundtrack?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to look some of these up because once again, besides celine Dion and her 90's counterparts, I've never heard of any of these people! :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.