Monday, June 29, 2009

Homemade Pedicures

A couple of weeks ago, my extended family was visiting, and there was a sprinkling of little girf cousins running amuck around my house, so I thought that it would be best if I gave the little ladies top-o-the-line pedicures!! ...:) In the bathtub.


What is this underline?? Anyway...
Preparation for Pedicure by listening to The Ting Tings...

Cutsey Li'l Toes


Me and my little girfs...


We always have a GLORIOUS time..

Admiring my handiwork.

Bothering Taylor while he's getting his flirt on the Facebook...


2 comments:

  1. oh fun! I hope this means we can still get one together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea: your blog title is so fitting for your personality...I love it!

    Just wanted to send you a note to say that I hope you are happy with your new single status and that I absolutely LOVE having your little sister Alyson in our primary class.

    She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.