Thursday, January 17, 2013

dude things

This is the most ridiculous list I've ever compiled, also it's the most fulfilling (winky winky)... And also incomplete. There are so many things I love about the dudes. Yep, I'm a huge fan. 
There, the cat's out of the bag. 

Anyway... Some things that make a guy hot to me: (totally superficial version)

Scruff

Good hair

Lips (actually Macklemore's lips. haha this is such a fun list)

 Hats (!) & "The Strong Jaw"(!) 
I'm all about the jawline. 

A dude in a suit 

or just be Bradley Cooper (don't be afraid to get specific with your dreams!)

did you guys love this list?


10 comments:

  1. Haha I LOVE this! Each of these dreamboats make my heart happy.
    xoxo
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a man crush on Ryan Gosling. He is an attractive man indeed. Love Joseph Gordon Levitt as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i need your email. I am just writing on your blog. I have a question for you but want to show you a picture. That necklace I gave you has some different colors and is cheaper then when i bought it the first time around by 3 dollars a necklace so i want to add it to my shop but i need to know what colors you like... can you email me at bridget.parry@gmail.com?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ALL about the scruff. Like, I get mad at Trevor when he doesn't have it. I hate BYU because he has to shave all the time and I really hope his future employers don't mind it. he can grow a full on beard in two days, so to say I love it all is an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, this list was just too perfect. Scruff is definitely high up on the list. And Macklemore's lips, you are just too funny!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So basically, I feel like I just cheated on my husband. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.