Friday, September 7, 2012

pictures & thoughts: typical.

Just a few photos I took on my lunch breaks this past week...

mixing patterns


this is what I like to call an ANDREA car


I love finding new places in SLC to explore


I love the park with all my soul



Randoms:

Peach days is this weekend! It is the celebration of Brigham City and it's monumental contribution to society by being amazing. I will be there, and if you are even thinking about coming, let me make the decision for you and tell you that you are. 

This week has been full of ups and downs, as post-break-ups go. I truly loathe being the sad, pitiful friend. I am a HAPPY person, and that's that. For the most part I am doing pretty good! I have the perspective that everything will work out, & for the better. 

To clear away pesky blues that pop up though, I suggest:

~Making a pizza & breadsticks, from scratch, all for yourself. Very therapeutic. 

~Listening to music that has no emotional bearing on your brain. Right now I'm listening to Justin Bieber if that tells you anything. 

~Go to the gym. "Oh sorry that my butt is so amazing now." 

I am pretty good at holding my tongue in arguments. It's not because I'm so even tempered, but because I hate apologizing. Unless it's "Oh sorry that my butt is so amazing now."

I don't like the use of "hubby" in place of husband. But I still like you if you use that term.  

I'm so excited that the baby shower  I threw was featured on Studio 5's blog spotter yesterday. 
Thanks Brooke!

... And that's a wrap. 

Happy Weekend!

10 comments:

  1. You are so famooouuuuus!! Studio 5 holler baaaaack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH we were going to Peach Days... don't think it's going to work this year :(

    Also, I love your positive attitude! Now may not be the time to say this, but if you're ever thinking about moving to San Francisco, I've got an amazing single bro who owns that place [and who will be here next weekend] ;) If nothing else, he can definitely show ya a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so glad about how sweet and positive you're being regardless of the ups and downs. It sounds like you have a preeetty lovely weekend ahead of you, so be sure to enjoy it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your feature on studio 5!! keep up the justin bieber. totally agree on the word hubby. it makes me cringe every time i hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. Break ups are THE. WORST. I don't know much that trumps them. I'm sorry. In better news, you are the cutest and I secretly get excited when you update this thing. I hope you feel happier sooner than later! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so jealous of those polka dot pants! they were sold out when i saw them at Nordstrom.

    xo,

    cate
    Wardrobes I Met and Liked

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness how I love my oldest niece so very much....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that car so so so bad! Lets buy one!

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.