Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BACK FOR A MINUTE


Sometimes I feel like I am going to kill this blog. I get so sick of seeing the same picture at the top of the page for a week. I'm sure you are just dying right now! Last week was super busy busy busy, but I hope I can update and write down some of my rolling thoughts soon.

for now, here are some pictures from the Jardine family dinner..





















Not sure the story on this one below, but the recliner tipped over and nobody could get up. Pretty funny.

Tyler & Kenny enjoyed watching them struggle.

And Brian was a dad.


This has to be my favorite picture of the night. A stack of old skate decks from my brother & his friends stashed away in the attic.
 Skateboarding defined two of my brothers in high school for me, & I loved it. So many good memories!


Now I need to take my arse to school, hooray...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.