Thursday, February 16, 2012

PROJECT DIY CAMPAIGN STYLE TABLES: COMPLETE (ALMOST)

I don't know if  you remember this post, but I finally completed the project(mostly). I checked IKEA daily 
like a crazy person until they got the glossy tables in stock, and I drove down the day I got the glorious news that my babes were there!

The tables were easy enough to put together, but the blasted brass corners were a pain in my beeper. 

The glaze/shellac made it SO hard to screw in the teeny tiny baby screws. I felt like a big dumb giant trying to tie a delicate bow. 

So I still need to put the brass corners on the legs.

I really love the look though, the corners really took it to the next level, if you know what I mean (smooth jazz music playing).







I still need to find some magical treasures, but that's all part of the JOURNEY

Sidenote: If I ever hear the word journey again, I will want to stab eyes out. The Bachelor really ruined that word. "This journey to a helicopter ride & STD's has been so amazing."






No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.