Thursday, December 29, 2011

Winter Activists

Pinned Image




During December there's always a ton of Christmas themed activities I have to look forward to. But that's over quicker than a hot flash & I'm left with the rest of winter to keep busy. 

This is a little list of fun things (aside from my favorite-dinner & a movie) I've come up with to keep the cabin fever at bay:

  • Ice skating
  • Sledding 
  • Sugar cookie party (didn't get to this one before Christmas)
  • Natural History Museum
  • Hill Aerospace Museum
  • Laser Lights show @ Clark Planetarium
  • Leonardo exhibit @ the SLC Library
  • Grizzlies hockey game
  • Bowling. I love bowling!

So... this pretty much looks like a museum tour! Which is fine with me, since I love museums.  

What else am I missing? 

* image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.