Thursday, October 27, 2011

Taylor went through the temple today. 
It was so amazing being there with so much of my family, I will always remember it.
I can't believe Taylor's leaving in a little over a month! 



The whole crew

(It was FRIGID.)






 Tay & my parents
 

Kenny, me, Taylor & Brian. 
I am so proud of my giant younger brothers!


 After party:

Dinner @ Cheesecake Factory
Delicious as usual, but an insanely long wait (as usual).





this is my new favorite picture by the way. 

It was a near perfect evening. I am really blessed to have the family I do.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I remember when I went through for the first time and we were only missing Lexi. Pretty neat experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boyfriend looks like Jimmy Fallon in this photo.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.