Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Weekend!

The time is here to celebrate the ever anticipated Halloween! What is everyone doing?We're going to a costume dinner party on Saturday & carving pumpkins. Not exactly sure what I'm dressing up as, it's a hard decision.

Especially when you came out with this home run two years ago:






You've probably seen this before on my blog, but I can't get over it. I look EXACTLY like Dana Carvey.
Which is disturbing on a lot of levels.

What is more disturbing than that, you ask?
I showed this picture to a girl at the Buckle, and her face blanked. "Who are you supposed to be?"


Have a spoooooky weekend!


1 comment:

  1. What? Who doesn't know the movie Wayne's World??? You seriously look awesome in this picture! It makes me laugh. I can't believe that was two years ago! You two have been dating for that long? Have you told him that if he likes it then he should have put a ring on it? ;)

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.