Friday, October 14, 2011

in preparation...


So many halloween preparations at my house! We are actually having a witch party (tonight, woohoo), so the house is decked out to the max!! I will share some photos after the festivities so you can rejoice with me.

Here are a few things I've been working on:


Halloween garlands (I got the idea for the black bunting banner here)
 


The next two pictures are from our spoooky craft night, held at Brynn's new flower shop, Blooms & Co. You seriously need to get over there! Not only does she do amazing work with flowers, but she has tons of pretty decorations & jewelry. This is the place to get gifts for your girls this holiday season!









Lastly, I have really been working hard to get these taken care of. This is actually the second bag I've polished off so far. But I've been eating TONS of vegetables to counteract the sugar... no, no I haven't.


 

Bring it on, Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.