Wednesday, August 31, 2011

lake powell 2011.


our view from home base.


tyler in his life's work


savannah "driving"


the ONLY photo of t-pain & me. last day. super sweaty. awes.


emily & i tubing before i caught major air, landed on top of her, got sucked under her tube and was dragged around for a bit.. all in the same occurrence.



gabe & tyler

that's my boiiii. with a CIA agent following.

woohheee you are looking good! hairstyle courtesy of the wind.

i want to go back.

the malibu skier ( it needs a proper name)


I cannot believe i never made it down here before my 23rd year of life. this was my second venture and first time on a houseboat. it did not disappoint. hot hot sun, warm water, tons of food (seriously, i could not button up a pair of my pants on monday. seriously. btw i'm going to the gym right now), fireworks and games.


my two favorite things had to be:
1. the group bath(in our swim suits of course) in the lake every night- it's a real party!
2. never wearing anything else BUT a swimsuit. i think i changed out of one for like 2 hours. and then put another one back on. it was too hot.


SO MUCH FUN!
I am screaming that inside of my head right now at the top of my lungs.

aside from 3 new trailer tires (before we left), a new water pump and a minor scratch on the boat(i'm not at liberty to go into detail if you can even believe the nerve), the trip was top notch and a fantastic memory.


thanks to lexi & gabe for inviting us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.