Tuesday, April 19, 2011

favorite.


Hey everybody! I was so excited when I made a discovery on my new favorite blog HUE & HUM, and want to spread the good news!




First of all, let me share a few reasons HUE & HUM is a new favorite.

1. I love the name. She is an incredible artist, and he is a rockstar. No seriously, ever heard of Fictionist?
2. Her blog makes you want to stay and read for hours.

3. She sews her husband the most stylish clothes.
4. She has a great sense of humor in her writing
(a must have when you are going crazy at work. Oh is that just me? Carry on.)


So you can see why I love them, right? Well imagine my excitement when Caitlin(AKA HUE) announced her "pay what you want" sale for one of her original prints! It was insane!

And just in time for Mother's Day I might add...

The top one and bottom right are my two favorites. I will definitely be ordering a few of these... maybe as a gift, maybe just for selfish li'l me...

Get yours HERE.

1 comment:

  1. thanks again andrea, you rock! By the way - I owe you a print! Email me - hueandhum at gmail to claim your prize :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.