Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Nightcap


Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? I hope you got engaged or pregnant. Because that is the most exciting of news. Why do you think I love "good news minute" every Sunday in a singles ward Relief Society? One time I want to make a completely absurd and ridiculous announcement for GNM. Help me think of ideas.


ahh, I digress. Here are my mostly good news minutes.


  • went to a real estate cocktail party with T-Pain(aka boyf). a realtor asked me if I was Armenian. Really? Do i look anything like Kim Kardashian? No. but carry on & God Bless my good man!
  • lime ricky out of a mason jar & breakfast for dinner.
  • watched District 9 on the telly. I do not like movies about aliens.
  • ate a mediocre overpriced meal @ lone star steakhouse. sad
  • fun movie date @ our favorite murray-holladay theatre. it's never packed, is cheaper & has better concessions.
  • set my alarm on monday-friday setting, & consequently slept through most of church. oops! which consequently meant i had to sit by mr. loud mouth gum chewer. a trial right in church, who'da known?
  • superbowl party with some pals. made better-than-you-know-what mini cupcakes. YUM. hooray for the packers! and the halftime show was entertaining. 'xcept i thought fergie ferg stood w/ her legs way too far apart.

  • painted my nails OPI You Don't Know Jacques. If you don't have this color already, you need it!
Thanks for joining me for my weekend nightcap!
Have the loveliest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.