Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I LOVE THIS SHOWER CURTAIN.


like, as in, oh my gosh, i'm freaking out, I want to do a dance every time I see it! discovered it about 2 years ago at anthropologie & have been waiting for it to go on sale ($118)... about to give up because i think it is so-o-o worth it.



but then!
I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS ONE...


at urban outfitters. not quite as breathtaking, but still cute. and only $68!



but then!
I RECEIVED THIS...

a ruffler foot for my sewing machine (thanks mom!)....

So what's it gonna be? the perfect one for $118, the less cute version for $68, or one for $30 + 18 hours of me swearing at my machine & hitting it if something goes wrong(I have serious love/hate relationship issues with sewing)?

5 comments:

  1. Urban is my vote! Just because I have a love hate relationship with my machine too.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely making it yourself!!
    i'm with you on the love/hate relationship with sewing. i really struggle, but when you finish something it feels sooo good!!

    p.s. you need to tell me how the ruffler works out. i've been wanting one really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to an all inclusive resort in Puerto Morales. It's in between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I am IN love with the first one. It kinda makes me at ease. but 118 is hard to justify for a curtain.. specially when Urban's is still incredibly cute....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, hi. I found your blog from the Laci's Latest blog and I might have just blog stalked you all the way back to this post. I'm in love with your blog. Also, I'm way in love with that anthropologie shower curtain and I've been wanting to make it forever.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.