Friday, September 10, 2010

the help i need from you!

current schedule
school: 11 credits, classes at 8 am, 1 pm, and online

work: M-F 9 am-6 pm

homework, making dinner and time to breathe(translation: usually 20 minutes worth of watching arrested development with mr. meeeller): 7 pm-10 pm(this is my ideal "bedtime"...i know I'm ancient!)
3 hours is not much time considering it usually takes me 2 hours to finish my math homework.

other things i want/need to cram into these 3 hour increments:

reading
spending more time with friends
updating this blog
church callings
sewing
gym
cleaning
laundry(ugh!)
"beautifying"-sounds silly but i want to have my nails painted, legs shaved, eyebrows waxed, and hair done(currently i am lacking in all of these areas!)


My dilemma: isn't it obvious? i want time to be able to do more than just the basics of work, school & eating.

My solution: a combination of YOUR ideas! I know there are loads of hot little ladies running around blogland that are probably a lot busier than I, and still manage to get it all done!

so ladies, I want to know: what works for you?

Are you going to tell me I have to go to sleep at midnight and get up at 5 am?

2 comments:

  1. you could get married then go down to part time while you finish school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut out TV. It sucks more than anything in the world, but it is the only way. By the way, all I want is for you to train me on how to go to the gym in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.