Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer of Matrimony

(Yay for updates! Am I right or what? I feel like I check people's blogs all the time and feel like nobody's updating... and here it's been 3 weeks since I last updated my blog. I hope everyone is having a great summer and that's why nobody's keeping up on blogs!)


Anyway here's a little update of what's been going on...

WEDDINGS!!

I already posted about Emily & Matt's wedding, but we have been to 3 more celebrations since then! Tyler is feeling pretty lonely that all of his friends are leaving the bachelor club...
Ryan & Jacqui
05.31.2010

This wedding was so fun because Jacqui is from London so half of the party was made of up Brits! Most of them had never seen country like the Provo Canyon, let alone had ever gone fishing, so the day before the ceremony Ryan took all of the fella's out for a fishing trip while the ladies cheered from the sidelines...

(sorry these first pics are so small, but it's too much work to reload them:))
Provo Canyon is Beautiful!

the view from my blanket
my set up
Tyler's friend Matt being a professional fisherman!

The next day Ryan & Jacqui were married at La Caille. I can't say I have been to a more picturesque setting for a wedding. It was like it was out of a movie. So gorgeous!


a little pre-wedding golf
Ry waiting for his beautiful bride

...and BEAUTIFUL she was! I'm not sure who's jaw dropped more between Tyler & I :)

Her dress was stunning, I might just be a little obsessed over it. Look at all of those rosettes!

The happy couple's first dance as Mr & Mrs Ryan MacMahon


a couple of sweaty people after a long day of celebration-can someone please remind me to take pictures at the beginning of the party? thanks...
I love their story.
Ryan & Jacqui met in NYC at a company training for work and hit it off instantly. After 11 months of long distance phone calls and a couple trips over the pond, Ryan moved from SLC to London to be with Jacqui. The rest, as they say, is history.
It gives me chills! I am one of those people that believes in cheesy things like fate...

Asher & Hayley
06.18.2010
These two had an equally beautiful wedding at the SLC Temple & reception in Park City. But of course I don't have much to back it up except...

a couple of tired faces to back it up!


Nameless Couple
06.19.2010

I honestly could not tell you the names of the happy couple's reception that we went to, but Tyler is really good friends of the Bride's family so we headed down to Utah County for the festivities.
It was one of the cutest receptions I've been to, a backyard one complete with a photo booth, Sno cone machine and catered by J Dawgs. Adorable! And... they rode away on a yellow tandem bicycle with fireworks lined along the driveway. YES PLEASE.

I actually managed this picture of us beforehand.

Who's next?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I LOVE that dress! Stunning. You look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is considered special in every wedding, especially the foods and desserts being served to the guests. With the most common desserts served for every wedding, don’t you think it’s time that you change the kind of dessert to be served. Waffle Love is the perfect company that you should consult, when it comes to wedding catering utah county.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.