Sunday, June 27, 2010

Miss Sarah Jane



on a little outing to Cafe Normandie...
This little lady is on her way to RUSSIA right now(actually Siberia but its pretty much the same thing) for a study abroad. She moved out of our apartment last week, and let me tell you, it was a mournful day. And I did wear black.


Sarah was the first roommate I ever had up at USU and we became the best friends in a matter of 3 hours. I am so lucky to still have her as one of my closest friends.


Good Luck Sarah! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. BYE SARAH!!!! I just love you :) Cali looked like a blast - lets talk about the pic of you running away from the waves... FLAWLESS! You are my most adorable stylish friend! SO fun to hang with you and your man Friday night - even if the movie was lame! We should go hiking or to the water slides next! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my way to make me cry Andrea!! You are the best and I just LOVE you! It was a mournful day moving out :( There will be more to come though!

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.