Tuesday, April 13, 2010

you...doing that thing you do...


I am sick and tired....SICK AND TIRED of seeing the same blog post for the past month! And also sick and tired of saying I'll update this and that and i have all these plans for every event it's own post and blah de blah...but I'm going to be honest with myself and know that'll never happen, so i'm going to just have a conglomerate of things all mashed up into one. how fun. for you and for me!

February(minus what I already blogged about):

  • I was able to babysit my 4 little cousins, all of whom I absolutely adore, one weekend so my aunt and uncle could have a night out on the town! I never once regretted offering to watch the kids overnight, but I do remember thinking that I was quite brave to think I could handle bedtime for 4 kids just as smoothly as Aunt Kathryn can! It took me over an hour...what a slowpoke!

two of the munchkins... don't you just want to give that little gal a squeeze? :)

  • Managed to fit a lot of snowboarding in(Feb is the BEST time of the season I think!).... It was so much fun and I never knew how much I would love it... and also I don't stink at it near as much as I thought I would. Good thing, because I'm pretty sure "snowboarder" is basically a requirement of me to date this fella!

me and my gal Greta(also my Christmas gift....awww)

This was my very favorite day at the Canyons- isn't that scenery breathtaking?

Oh, no big deal just carving down that slope!(this is my first year, so humor me :))

can't wait for next year!

  • First walk in the park this year!

it was obviously great weather.

I really don't think tyler can get enough of these pictures!

this is what laying out in february looks like.
#1 notice my unusually long arm.
#2 how much do I look like my mom in this picture?

I never knew the love for a dog from a man could be so great. seriously! i love it.

Well folks, that about wraps February up in pictures for you!

Here is the token false promise sign off:
I will post all of the fabulous marvelous things I did in March SOON! promise with cherries on top:)

But wait: just one more picture. this is just too priceless to pass up!

Talk about perfect timing! Can I get an LOL?! (shhh don't tell that i posted this!)

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy when you post! Love the pictures! Love you! Babysit anyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm jealous that you learned to snowboard. It's still on my list of things to do. By the way, your aunt and uncle are in my parents ward. I didn't realize you were related until just recently!

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.