Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter... a time for painting.

November, November...where did you go?
I'm pretty sure that all I did was paint and paint and paint!

Tyler had alot of paint projects stewing in his brain since he moved in, so I thought I'd help him out!

First, notice the door.

Before... a lovely forest green


After... a fabulous mustard yellow!
(that was one cold project!)

Next came the banister. The picture above doubles as the before picture for the banister.




And 4 coats later...wah-lah!

We also painted the living room and entry way in stone gray and turquoise. I love it!
Sorry, no before pic... and don't mind the denim chair:)


Just wanted to throw in this pic of my lovely cups I found at the DI... love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.