Wednesday, July 18, 2012

driving a wedge







Wedge sneakers. Unlikely combination, but I'm here to say I'm a fan. 
I love the cool, comfortable vibe these give out, while still adding length to your legs and giving you some height. 
Win-win in my book! I love them best with skinny jeans & a loose top.


Here are a few of my favorites.
 I am saving up my cash for a pair of Ash ones this fall...


wedge sneakers
Isabel Marant leather shoes, $730 / Ash wedge shoes, $265 / Ash sneaker / Ash wedge shoes 

What do you think, would you rock these? Or do you think I'm crazy? It's okay if you do, you wouldn't be the first. 

2 comments:

  1. It took me a while to come around to them but not I really want a pair!!
    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am for anything that elongates the legs!

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.