Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WEEKEND TIMES


// delicious fries at tonyburgers //




// bijou-ing //




// lunch at the sensuous sandwich. good job provo! (?) //




//my scores from bijou //




// i bought five succulent plants over the weekend. They are so pretty and it's nice to have some living plants. Now the key is to keep them alive in my low-lit basement apartment.. hmmm.  //




// for my coffee table //




// midnight sewing project that resulted in no swearing & a cute pillow. success! //





// catherine added a rug to our living room & a hole in my heart was filled. //




I had a really good weekend. Shopping, time with friends, and just some free time, which translated into watching movies & sewing. 

Sad to see it go, but I'm definitely looking forward to the 80 degree weather we'll be having this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.