Monday, January 2, 2012

Farewell to Taylor + my birthday


November 20th
Taylor's Farewell Talk @ church

Approximately 100 people stuffed in the house, just how I like it.

There are probably 50 pictures just like these ones below on my phone. Mikayla & Jane definitely rival my love of self portraits.

impromptu mani/pedi's in the loo!



****
December 4th
MY BIRTHDAY! ... & Taylor's last Sunday @ home.

a birthday scavenger hunt from my 'mates!










Oh Kitchen Aid. I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.






****
December 7th
Taylor's last meal in free Utah (aka before the MTC):
Park Cafe (so delicious)










It's so weird to say goodbye to somebody for two years. "Bye, I love you.. I'm going to go back to normal life and you'll leave the country and we'll talk twice a year...?" haha it's hard to explain I guess... Anyway.

Auf Wiedersehen Elder!!


And can we not talk about me getting older? But we can talk about celebrating me anytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.