Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 GOALS







This is my list of 26 things I want to accomplish before I'm 27. I did a list like this last year & really liked it. Although I only finished about half- I don't think the list was visible enough to remind me daily. It was still 12 things I might not have done!

I love writing a list like this because I get to include all the fun stuff as well as the life improvers (equally important).

A few fun ones:
finish 52 craft/sewing projects
take a class just for fun
sew an entire outfit that I'll wear
travel to TWO states I've never been to
go on a girls trip!

The life improvers:

pay off a bunch of my divorce "therapy" (AKA a huge credit card. this needs it's own post!)
visit the temple twice a month
save a bunch of money
be healthy: go to the gym three times a week
become a volunteer somewhere

Really excited for 2012 & I'm full of the motivation to accomplish my list! I'm going to photocopy the list & hang it in my room to see when this motivation slows. How do you make/keep your goals?

3 comments:

  1. I love your list:) I saw a fried of mine do something similar...only she said she wanted to only set a goal she was certain that she would keep...so it was "NO METH!"

    I laughed. because that seems like the only goal I could accomplish right now:)

    BUT if I coudl make a list....I would photocopy yours:) Souns fun! and I bet you do every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That is such a good idea and I will prob copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog not too long ago, and I thought I should delurk so I don't turn into a complete stalker.

    I love that you wrote out your goals.

    I didn't make a single resolution this year, I am certain it just means that I am going to be chill & come what may and love it in 2012, right? Or just a bad resolver:)

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.