Thursday, December 1, 2011

Glamour




I randomly picked up Rachel Zoe 's book the library last week and flew through the pages. It was so much more than I was expecting. 
Yes, there are tons of great tips about your wardrobe, but also injecting glamour to your own home and even your life.  She talks about putting your best foot forward all the time, no matter what. 
It's about attitude and the confidence that comes when you invest in yourself & in everything that you do. Rachel lives by the mantra "The meaning of life is living it." 

She talks about chasing your dreams, and not because of the money or status, but because you have so much passion about what you do. 


"Dreaming is an absolutely required activity!"
-my favorite quote from the book


I would highly recommend this book. 
 Seriously uplifting and infused with inspiration that everyone can draw from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.