Thursday, November 10, 2011

Design*Sponge book party!

Tuesday night was spent with some friends @ the D*S book signing. I was so excited about it & I acted really awkward around Grace Bonney. 
Loved this photobooth backdrop! 
For some reason Ashley is the only one that made it into my pictures... sorry other friends!

Yeah, I am basically sweating & looking really nervous. Why am I so weird?

paparazzi shot! + Ash's glam profile.

It was so fun doing something out of the routine. Need to do that more often.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, it was really fun! I'm glad that you invited me :) And I'm glad I didn't make it into your pictures ;) haha. love you bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That profile isn't that glam! My hair looks white! Cray. Thanks for inviting me! T'was so fun.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to leave me a li'l message.