- Been to Real Salt Lake Soccer games
- Overdosed on Cotton candy at the Bees game
- Enjoyed the music of Jenny Lewis and Bon Iver at the Gallivan Center (Iron & Wine is performing there tomorrow! I can scarce hold my breath)
- Laughed at the comedians of Wise Guys at Trolley Square
- Hiked the mountains of Salt Lake City
- Recently been cycling 'round town on a super sweet trek 8000, once to Cafe Normandie in Holladay. If you haven't been there, you need to take advantage of their patisseries!
- Started a new job as a leasing agent at an apartment complex. LOVE IT.
- Vacationed to Las Vegas with my bestie Heidi...(have you checked your money lately girl?:))
- Learned that the post-divorce spending mindset is never a good idea.
- Rediscovered my love for art and music.
- Spent adequate amounts of time at the pool all greased up soakin' in the rays.
- Camped at Deer Creek with my hilarious family
- Hit the "waves" at Willard Bay. I still got the moves on a wakeboard.
- Swung my first club on the golf course. Turns out that I love it!
- Fallen for Bradley Cooper.
- Grown to like my singles ward (still cringe a little). It's always better to only be there once if you can help it!
- Made new friends.
- Snapped tons of pictures.
- Appreciated the little things a little bit more.
- Played at the park.
- Remembered how much I love reading!
- come to the conclusion that this wonderful, relaxing enjoyable summer was just what the Earth doctor ordered.
My golf swing
I love how naturally athletic and coordinated I am.
His swing was in a little bit better form.
Ready to take Reba J out on the lake to fish!
Don't worry that Heidi & I wore the EXACT same shirt AND necklace on our last day at the Buckle!
My new friend the CATfish. Got me through many days at the Buck!
Couples pic! ha! Ever since I dropped my camera the resolution is all messed up. I'm noticing it more now that I'm not looking at a 3" screen...woopsy daisy!
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!
Not quite over yet! Holding on to the sweet crumbs that remain of the cinnamon roll that was my summer. Yup.